Saturday, July 14, 2012

baby's house


dear rigobaby,

We talk about you often. We may be sitting on our couch in our studio apartment or lying on the grass in Central Park, and J, your daddy, will reach over and pat my the lower part of my tummy and say, Hello, Baby's House! It's one of the sweetest phrases I've ever heard. One day I asked your daddy to tell me about Baby's House and this is what he had to say...

Well, one day a baby (that's you, rigobaby) is gonna move in to Baby's House and it's going to be real sweet and loving.

Then what will happen? I asked.

Then, that baby's gonna grow until one day it gets too big for Baby's House and moves in to our house!

I need you to know, rigobaby, that your daddy is one of the best men I've ever met. I can't wait to tell you more about him. For now, I want you to know that we are very happy as a family of two, but we'll welcome the day you make us a family of three.

love,
mama

No comments:

Post a Comment